Social Justice Tribunals Ontario (SJTO) is a group of eight adjudicative tribunals that play an important role in the administration of justice in Ontario. Paralegals can represent at these at tribunals SDG Paralegal Services will represent at; the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, Landlord and Tenant Board, and Social Benefits Tribunal.
- Agriculture Food and Rural Affairs Appeal Tribunal
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Safety Licensing Appeals and Standards Tribunals Ontario
- Assessment Review Board
- Conservation Review Board
- Environmental Review Board
- Municipal Property Assessment
- Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Ontario Parole Board
Federal Government Tribunals
- Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
- Social Security Tribunal, deals with Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security and Employment Insurance act issues
- Veterans Review and Appeal Board
How can SDG Paralegal help with the Tribunal Representation?
We can help you navigate the lengthy dealings with the Social Justice, Administrative or Federal Tribunals to ensure that you have clear insight on what your rights are, as a citizen or resident. Understanding tribunal powers, regulations and process is crucial to ensure that you are making the right decisions that can lead to positive outcomes in your dispute or hearing.