Pardon or Record Suspensions

In Canada, a Pardon / Record Suspension allows people who were convicted of a criminal offence, but have completed their sentence and demonstrated they are law-abiding citizens, to have their criminal record kept separate and apart from other criminal records. Pardons / Record Suspensions are issued by the Federal Government of Canada. This means that any search of the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) will not show that you had a criminal record, or that you were issued a Pardon / Record Suspension. The application process can take up to a year, but SDG Paralegal Services can help you in obtaining your record suspension.

How can SDG Paralegal help you with Record Suspensions or Pardons?

We can help you work through the process of obtaining the proper documentation to pardon or suspend your record. The process isn’t always as straight-forwarded and we can guide you through submitting your application for your pardon or record suspension.

Call us to find out more about how we can help you get the answers you need when dealing with Pardon or Record Suspensions.